Department Economic Development
The Department of Economic Development (DED) is the government body trusted to set and drive the financial agenda of the emirate of Dubai, UAE. The DED supports the structural transformation of Dubai into a diversified, innovative service-based economy that aims to improve the business environment and accelerate productivity growth.
The DED and its agencies like Consult us & Thrive develop economic plans and policies, identify and support the growth of strategic sectors, and provide services to domestic and international investors and businesses.
The DED is also a proud winner of the Distinguished Government Entity in the Dubai Government Excellence Programmer 2012.
A mainland company is required to have a local sponsor who is a UAE national;
UAE national sponsor – 51%
Foreign shareholder (s) – 49%
Benefits In Setting Up Company In Dubai Mainland
1. Allowed to trade with other local markets and outside UAE– a mainland company is can do business with other businesses on the mainland and outside UAE.
2. No limitation on a number of visas– there are no restrictions on a number of visas to apply as this may depend on the size of office space.
3. Wide range of available business activities- Mainland Company allows thousands of business license categories.
4. No minimum capital requirements– currently, there is no minimum capital requirements to deposit the share capital in any banks in UAE.
5. Freedom to select office spaces within Dubai–it is required to own or rent a physical office space within the premises of Dubai.
Reasons why you should Establish a Dubai mainland company
1. Right to trade across Dubai and in the UAE
According to Consult us , Being listed as a Dubai mainland company means you have no restrictions about whom you can trade with or where you can trade in Dubai.
By setting up on the mainland, you can prepare for any sort of business, without having to bother about passing your trade permission throughout Dubai and across the UAE.
There are some legal formalities and other government paperwork that you will need to take care of. However, by seeking professional advice from a reputable business setup company, you can retain the control and financial control of your business.
2. Ability to develop your business with international trade
When you become a listed company in the Dubai mainland, it becomes very much easier for you to trade at a global level.
When you get the Dubai mainland license, you get more versatility in the task of trading in the international province.
Basically, having a Dubai mainland license means freedom and versatility to grow and manage your business
3. Right to grow your company and team
As your company grows with time, it is important that you employ more members under your company. This is done to keep moving with the increasing demands and production of your business.
Building a Dubai mainland company also gives you the option to expand your business’ branches to other parts of Dubai and across the UAE If branch expansion is a key objective of your startup, hold a Dubai DED license.
4. Ability to expand your offerings
Dubai’s evolving smart city infrastructure is already taking businesses in new directions, and the power to change is likely to be more useful as the country heads towards and beyond 2020.
Opting for a Dubai mainland setup gives significantly more scope for your business to evolve.
Basically, having a Dubai mainland license means that the administrative process is smoother, faster, and less limiting compared to your free zone competitors.
5. Ability to deal with the UAE government
Mainland registration in Dubai has another potentially attractive feature – it gives you the scope to tender bids for lucrative government contracts.
If your startup is possible to offer services that match government projects, then you could set yourself in a very advantageous position. Indeed, the UAE government contract work is worth billions of dollars per year. If your business fits well-regarded by Dubai’s authorities, then you could create a blueprint for long-term business networking and growth.
Winning official state contracts across the UAE will surely improve your business reputation and status, both in the country and globally.
6. Ability to create a flexible startup
While setting up a Dubai mainland-listed company may look daunting, working with the right company formation professionals can give you a package that is fast and fully comprehensive. When selecting whom to work with, consider whether the package includes these key benefits:
• Automated legal administration
• Dubai national sponsorship included
• Fast and affordable
• Visa and immigration processing
• Dedicated service agency for your business
In the end, establishing up a mainland company in Dubai is easier. So your next step should be to analyze your marketing plan for the next three years and decide whether Dubai mainland registration is the right option for you.
Read this also for knowing more :-
- Top 7 Reasons to choose Dubai for business
- 6 Step to set up a business in Dubai / UAE 2019
- Why companies need a business consultant in Dubai?
- 5 Things you must know before starting your LLC business at Dubai in 2019
- Why Dubai is the best place to do Business ?
- Advantages of setting up a business in UAE Free Zone
- Offshore Company Formation With The Bank Account